Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Collections?

So I've been spending quite a bit of time on Etsy either chatting and promoting my shop or getting great advice and ideas. One thing I think is very cool is to have some sort of theme to the items you create. I'm toying around with the idea of making jewelry collections, each with their own theme. Al the names, colors, and styles would go with the certain theme. Things like food or nature or those stripped hearts I use or gothy or steampunk....just kind of make different collections reflecting different things I like :) What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Whitney-
    Hey you won on our giveaway!! email us at ladies@oneshetwoshe.com
    by tonight at midnight to get your prize or we will give it to someone else..... thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete