Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New Necklaces!



Hello again faithful readers (all 2 of you...if that). Here are pictures of the two necklaces I have finished recently. I did the designing, wire work and putting together of both. In case it's hard to tell in the pictures, the first had red and black beads and the second has light blue, black, silvery, and blue shell beads. I've made necklaces and bracelets before by threading beads onto a wire or type of string but this is my first time doing the wire work myself. I think they turned out pretty well for my first attempt with pliers and wire. I think they look better in person but in my experience, most things like this do. Thanks MUCHO to Dolly and Susan for the tools and supplies and helping me in general with a great new hobby!

1 comment:

  1. These are marvelous.. and kudos MUCHO to Dolly and Susan too.

    ReplyDelete