Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The very first post!

Hello and welcome to my new blog! On this blog, I will be posting about my paintings, jewelry, books, photography and whatever other artsy thing I happen to be working on. Please feel free to give me feedback on anything I post. As of right now, I don't have any pictures to post but I'm hoping to change that in the next couple of days. I'm currently working on a collection of 8-10 paintings that are abstract and a bit morbid. I have finished 2 necklaces so far (kind of a new hobby for me) and have several more ideas for new ones. I have about 100 pages of the book I'm working on done and I'm slowly (very slowly) adding to it. I'm hoping to eventually publish my book and show/sell some of my paintings and jewelry so we shall see how that goes. Anyway, that is where I am right now with everything. I'll try to update this weekly if not more so keep checking back for new blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment