Friday, March 13, 2009

When zombies Attack!

So SFSU decided to stage a zombie attack today on campus. Of course this meant my roomie and I had to go. While the acting could have been better (except one guy who was amazing), it was a fun morning and I even got a new book idea out of the mix. I really wish I could have joined but, unfortunately, I have work and little time to clean up fake blood. This may not be my own personal work of art but I thought it deserved a spot on my blog. I guess you could say it's someone's work of art. Zombies...yet another reason why I love living in San Francisco!

2 comments:

  1. I think the zombies were fabulous. Much more entertaining than the class I was sitting in while they were stalking victims outside the window. While classmates were scoffing the action outside, I secretly wanted to cover myself with fake blood and join them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was my favorite video of 2009! haha

    ReplyDelete